Monday, May 22, 2006

Weakend

Car repairs. A little rest. Talking with the Dawnie--not much else of interest.

However, Dawn and I came up with something sick and twisted and I hope others who visit will enjoy and contribute. I'll post an updated list as folks come up with stuff...

I bought some ice cream on Friday night, notably, a pint of Blue Bell Banana Pudding flavor. It's good stuff, with banana and vanilla ice cream and vanilla wafer slivers. When I told Dawn I was going to have "a bowl of ice cream" she thought I said "Ebola ice cream", and like unto Garbage Pail Kids, Booger and Jerky's ice cream was born:

Ebola Pudding
Ebola Tracks
Needle Tracks
Used Diaper Mudslide
Blow Chunky Monkey
Butter snot
Coffee and Cigarettes
Mint Mutton Chip
Toilet Water Swirl
Skidmark Swirl
Jerry Garcia (RIP)
Fish Food (no really)

Ok, I know others can do better than this. Visit either the Ben and Jerry's or Baskin Robbins web pages for ideas.

And yes, I realize that this is very much like something a 12 year old could come up with, in fact, I think the average 12 year old could do much better. I spent a lot of time with my 12 year old nephew lately, so...

There were positives in my weekend. I enjoyed spending time with the parents. After my car repairs on Saturday, I drove up to Cedartown. Dad and I washed my freshly repaired car, we all had good food and conversation, and it was nice to rest, watch some tv, and just generally hang out.

Lolita, the mother of all dogs, was by this weekend pleased to be "just a dog" again, instead of a mama dog. She ran and played more, and soaked up any pettin' attention that was offered.

Three more working days until vacation starts.

1 comment:

Russell Palmer said...

A couple of additions to the gross ice cream flavor factory:
Toenail Crunch
Fish Bait Swirl