Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally!

It took me forever to get that silly vacation blogged. I'm glad that things are getting back to normal. Look for updates and corrections to the vacation blog. I'll also be adding some photos over time. For now, I'm happy to be successfully relocated, along with Dawniepants, to Douglasville, GA.

Dawn will begin work next week at the University of West Georgia in Carrollton, GA, and henceforth, there will be no sad lamentations from 297 miles away.

Our move was stressful, but well managed. Four days on the road in a big truck...a load from Georgia, a load from North Carolina.

whee, we're settling in. Dawn, she's amazing...organizing the kitchen and the clothes while I just sort of stare at and occasionally empty boxes and do all the heavy lifting and electronic set ups.

So, dear readers, today is just an update to get me moving back in the right direction. I've got some great ideas for future entries, and look for me to be spending more time with you as I'm able very soon.

No comments: